Thursday, March 20, 2008

10 Reasons I Love Oakley


1. Oakley will always remind me of family
2. The canal always provides several different forms of summer fun

3. The sunsets from the front porch are amazing

6. You can shoot guns off your front porch (even in the dark) and there are no neighbors to care


5. The beautiful Uintah Mountains are in our backyard

6. You can always escape the summer heat with a daily dip in the diversion
7. There is always work to be done


8. But never more work than play


9. Winter provides as many adventures as summer

10. It is undeniably beautiful

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh. . . You're right. Nothing compares. That last picture of the ditch is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for this post. I'm so homesick!

Unknown said...

Agreed, beautiful, and I didn't even grow up there. I especially like your's and Jenny's face in the jumping picture in the field of flowers.

Nicklepickle said...

Hey sugar... Just wanted to let you know I have a blog too and I'm going to add your link on my page! love your blog!!