Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been tagged.....

So I guess that makes me "it"? Anyway, seven random facts about myself.....
1. I attended my junior year of high school at ASFM, a private prep school in Monterrey, Mexico.



2. Several boys on the bus at ASFM used to call me Legolas and Mayonnaise because of my blonde hair.




3. As a kid I used to talk to my bellybutton, which I fondly called "Mr. Bellybutton"




4. I played soccer for a year in high school but my coach called me "cheap entertainment" and gave me an award at the end of the year that said, "You had some nice whiffles this year" so I decided to stick with music instead of sports.




5. I am the youngest of five beautiful sisters, and I look up to and admire every single one of my older siblings.




6. I have written two and a half novels and several short stories, but I don't like anyone to read them, and I don't have time to write for fun anymore since I started going to BYU.




7. I used to tell people that I looked like Beetlejuice and laughed like Mozart (my lovely older sisters taught me to say this, or they told me these things so often that I thought they were true.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ha ha! Yes I remember your announcements about Beetlejuice and Mozart and your especially long conversations with "Mr. Bellybutton". You were such a charming kid!
. . .still are.