Monday, June 2, 2008

Some Random and Maybe Weird Things I Love

1. Driving fast
2. The smell of new books
3. Maple Sugar Candies
4. Taking pictures
5. Making faces in the mirror
6. Singing in the car
7. Singing in the shower
8. Sitting on my front porch
9. Looking at the stars
10. Scaring people
11. Candlelight
12. A soft bed
13. Crying in movies
14. Getting dirty
15. Laughing
16. Making other people laugh
17. Going to plays
18. Time to think
20. The sound of Sandhill Cranes
21. Seeing the irrigation water come into the field
22. Back scratches
23. Playing with my nieces and nephews
24. Flying high in a swing
25. Sleeping outside
26. The silence when it snows
27. Looking back
28. Making hay forts
29. Finding a new favorite song
30. Pop's pork chops

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love many of these things as well, and they bring back some great memories.

Unknown said...

You gotta be kidding me... everything you just said is my favorite thing to do -- every day!

Russ Cannon said...

I was glad to see that we share many of our favorite things in life - like Pop's pork chops. While we share a love of books, I much prefer old books to new books. I love to pick up a book that has its own history behind it - like books that belonged to Popi Rich, George Q. Cannon, or my parents. The contents seem even more precious when I see their notes and the things that they personally underlined.

Melissa said...

What a coincidence....I also like all of these things (except for driving fast and making funny faces in the mirror)!