Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th of July!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, probably becuase it is such a big deal in Oakley. I love the Rodeo, the Parade, the Town Program, and of course our Family Reunion at the Ranch. This year was a real old fashioned 4th of July becuase we have horses again at the Ranch, I played my violin in the town program, attended the rodeo, and Rich and I rigged up a new rope swing. Sigh....the glory days are coming back.

Kati and I giving the town folk a good ol' fiddle tune.

Kati, Abby and I had a grand time at the Rodeo. The new rope swing works fine!


And here is a little taste of the Rodeo for ya. As they say every year..."If you're not livin' on the edge, you're takin'up way too much room."


5 comments:

Dan said...

Fighting through the horse allergies? Bringing back the glory days!

Your picture links are not working properly by the way.

Unknown said...

The three of you could almost be sisters...

And I second the picture links... probably you've been hacked... or it's a virus... or maybe a bacterial infection... probably not... probably just a benign bug, but you should definitely have that looked at.

Unknown said...

Oh, and where did the floating flowers go?

Gina Rochelle said...

(sigh) this makes me homesick! Not that Utah's home for me, but I miss being able to drive there and going to the Ranch! I miss the rope swing and I'm glad you put in a new one, another insentive to visit!
-Rochelle

Ditte and Luis said...

heyyy gorgous!!! you look amazing!! You look like your having crazy fun... Its been such a long time since last!!!Did you check out Janaes blogspot recently? Her blogspot is just another proof to the fact that we havnt seen each other for wayy wayyy too long!! So many things have happend... Now I got a blogpsot aswell for you to catch up with MY life!! Pls write back and get me updated!!! Love you!!!!