Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Showers, Tennis, and Lakes

My good friend Janie Rydalch is soon to be Janie Pace. I love weddings, drinks all around! No, but really, I do like weddings because it gives us all an excuse to get together for showers and stuff. It is always so fun to get together with all the girls again. I wish everyone could have made it to the shower, but here at least are the fabulous five who lived for one incredible semester in AG6. I'm so glad I have such wonderful friends!

Although my tennis skills are near pathetic, I still like to go play whenever I get a chance (Mark, we still need to have that lesson, I have improved in ping pong under your tutelage, let's see what you can do with tennis). Kati, Abby, Annie, Todd, and I all went last week to play some rousing games. I think the other more serious tennis players thought we were pretty crazy when we started playing "around the world" but come on, with skills like mine you just can't take it too seriously.



And summer is never complete without our regular trips to rockport, and even finding a little dead fish down my swimming suit when I returned home after this particular trip will not deter me from going back to cool off from the summer heat.

4 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

First of all, I am glad to see that your last entry ended happy because I had a tear running down my face the first half of it! Second, you are probably my favorite person on the earth to play tennis with. I have never seen anyone with tennis skills like you. And third, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

I didn't know Annie had blue eyes. . .
Love the tennis pose!

Emily said...

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure when it comes to tennis, your just a diamond in the rough... We'll have you playing professional in no time ;)