Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Washington D.C. with the Girls!

Last week Annie, Kati, and I hopped on a plane for Washington D.C. We met Jane (who is a nanny back there) and Abby who was making her way home from Italy. The five of us had a blast. Jane's kids were on vacation with their mother and Lock, their dad, was so gracious to let us take over his whole house! Surprisingly he didn't seem to mind having a loud and crazy group of girls there for a few days. We also were able to see Todd Neiman who is back selling security systems. I think we gave him quite a shock when we arrived since he had no idea we were coming. We saw too many things to tell you about...hopefully the pictures in the video will speak for themselves. We had a rough time coming home (we were flying standby). We flew from D.C. to San Francisco, to L.A. and finally to Salt Lake. While we were traveling from place to place I made the very wise observaiton that "It is better to be going somewhere than nowhere." I think that will go right under "Wherever you go, there you are" in my quote list.

4 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

Boo, that is such a cute video. I want some of those pictures from you. That was awesome with the street drummer, you made it look like he was playing that song! Ha. GOOD TIMES!

TODD + ANNIE said...

P.S. I love the blog makeover. It is more summery (how about that word my English major!)

Jenny said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! You better get all those fun trips in now girls because once you have kids its over. I wish I could have gone with you. Cool video.

Unknown said...

That is a sweet video. I'm not sure about the new blog template. It is more readerly (another word for the English major), but there is something eerie about borders that never scroll...